Merry Christmas

Jim Manley jim.manley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 00:18:48 CST 2018

My early Christmas present was finding all of the wonderful and amazing
people already gathered here and on other fora concerning classic
computing, especially S-100 systems that I missed the development of while
at a service academy, stationed overseas, and forward-deployed aboard ships.

Donations of, and discounts on, systems, boards, components, parts,
software, etc., for my 7th - 12th grade Computing and Science classroom in
very rural Montana have been additional much-appreciated gifts.  Stockings
stuffed with help from the friendly folks here has been the icing on the
cake.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night, in the broadest sense
Office and was  the spirit of all of the Winter holidays.

Jim