Want/Available list

Eric Christopherson echristopherson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:55:29 CST 2018

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 2:03 PM Carlo Pisani via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> ok, I give up.
> a forum with a bazaar should be more appropriate
> frankly this mail list looks like spam, and it's going irritating
> since it's difficult to follow and to handle
>
> but I am really tired to repeat myself about the
> http://www.downthebunker.xyz/ project
>
> probably in 2019 we will definitively close it to new members, and that's
> all.

I guess I might as well ask, since I've been wondering: What does the name
"downthebunker" mean? Is it a reference to something? I'm not even sure how
a bunker could be gone "down" (unlike in the case of, say, a street, a
beach, the block, etc.). And why the .xyz TLD? I don't know much about it
but it always looks really sketchy to me.

--
        Eric Christopherson