3D printer $179.99 (today ONLY) (Was: 8-Update

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 16:22:08 CST 2018

No I tried using my Maplin/Velleman/3Drag to route and it was pants. Some
folks have allegedly used them to make PCBs but I can't believe it works
well.

I did use it to drill the switch holes for the Baby Baby...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGcAmrFoRrY

but the bed flexing didn't matter for that, but it wouldn't mill the
triangle trunnions that keep the uprights upright.

Dave