More old stuff incoming

emanuel stiebler emu at e-bbes.com
Wed Dec 19 06:47:05 CST 2018

On 2018-12-18 16:08, Zane Healy via cctalk wrote:

>> On Dec 18, 2018, at 11:36 AM, Electronics Plus via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Cindy, I’m curious, is there really a market for 8086/88, 286, and 386 computers?  What are folks using them for?

There were some nice '386 and '486 machines out there. I actually got my
first original 5160 few weeks ago. Like to use it for my stupid PAL/GAL
programmer, which simply don't work with anything but DOS

And still few GPIB, SCSI, etc card which can be used on them ...

So, would still be interested in '386, '486, when nice ones show up
(preferably DEC, that's what I'm collecting)

So, actually not really for collecting, but maintaining collection ;-)

Cheers