Hayes Transet Manual and Software

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 23:43:32 CST 2018

One of my few remaining Holy Grail items, I got a Hayes Transet 1000
this week.  My three-part Hayes stack is now complete.

I've scanned the manual and quick-ref card.  The scan is not up to the
quality of my usual work, as I tried a new technique using a DSLR
instead of a scanner so I wouldn't have to take the manual apart.  The
results are good enough to read, but that's about it.  I'll re-do it
again someday with the proper tools.  Here's the link:

http://chiclassiccomp.org/docs/index.php?dir=%2Fcomputing/Hayes

I have two manuals for the config software (alas only the Mac version
of the software itself), which I'll try to do soon.  I'll image the
Mac disk as well.  If anyone has the PC version of the software, I'd
love it have it.

-j