Looking for a home for most issues of BYTE Magazine

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 15 02:42:54 CST 2018

Kilobaud is also up on the Internet archive.
https://archive.org/details/kilobaudmagazine
Kilobaud Microcomputing Magazine - Internet Archive<https://archive.org/details/kilobaudmagazine>
Kilobaud Microcomputing was a magazine dedicated to the computer homebrew hobbyists from the end of the 1970s until the beginning of the 1980s. Wayne Green, the Publisher/Editor of kilobaud, had been the publisher of BYTE magazine, (another influential microcomputer magazine of the time) where he...
archive.org