Looking for a home for most issues of BYTE Magazine

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Fri Dec 14 14:40:18 CST 2018

> On Dec 14, 2018, at 12:10 PM, Fred Cisin via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> There exist some people who DISCARD materials once they have been scanned.
> Some people object to calling that "preservation".

Aren’t these the same people that scan at such poor quality that only the text is “usable”, and illustrations are largely unusable?

Case in point, I’m trying to track down a 150 year old book, by one of my favorite photography authors, it’s on Google books, but the illustrations, which are vital to understanding what the author is talking about, are largely useless.

Zane