BIG ol tektronix scope 555 - need it gone - make an offer

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 00:17:21 CST 2018

The line about being used with an early computer as a display caught my
eye. How would it be used as a display, what kind of graphics capability
would it have? is there an interface for the thing for the pdp 11 or a
modcomp? Those are the old systems i have on hand that i might be able to
interface to it.

Trying to find a good home for it. I just went through the back room and
found another of a similar design, ill post back with that one too. I was
not even aware i had two of them, quite odd when you can misplace/ miscount
something so large.