SUN SPARC station ELC

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 11:45:30 CST 2018

Can't comment on the monitor, but I haven't had good luck with modern 48T02
devices and old Sun systems. Apparently ST changed something in how the
clock section works, iirc it's timing related. Definitely rebuild your old
NVRAMs! I've got a little repair board I made up for it:

http://www.glitchwrks.com/2017/08/01/gw-48t02-1

The files are on GitHub if you want to run your own, or I've got them
assembled and ready to be installed on your NVRAM.

Thanks,
Jonathan