PDP-8/e

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Fri Dec 7 11:32:40 CST 2018

On 07/12/2018 17:22, systems_glitch via cctalk wrote:
> Indeed, unless you need character pacing.
>
> Thanks,
> Jonathan

That's just what I was going to say :-)  And also provided you remember
which entry in /dev to redirect cat's output to, and what arcane stty
command you need to set baud rate and word size on that, and that you
have already edited the leader, trailer, and any junk off the tape file
you downloaded from the 'net :-)

--
Pete
Pete Turnbull