sun model 47. code 4/40 does it have the nvram with battery?

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 11:39:07 CST 2018

Yes  separate.     - will  have to  see  who  made it   may  be  third  party pr  may  be  sun?   Ed#

In a message dated 12/2/2018 8:02:32 AM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

lör 2018-12-01 klockan 22:08 -0500 skrev ED SHARPE via cctalk:

> Hi Alan - The hard drive is same size cabinet.... with I
> guess a SCSSI cable. I will have to look at it further...
> wonder if starting it out on a variac would help the
> capacitors like I do with the old radio sets here in the museum
> ed#

Is the hard drive inside a lunchbox separate from the CPU's one ?

The CPU box do as someone else said have space for a halfheight device.
But the PSU is obviously probably in bad shape...

Those things (ie the IPC) had a habit of dying already in 1995....