Text encoding Babel.

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Sat Dec 1 12:46:12 CST 2018

On 11/30/18 3:22 PM, Grant Taylor wrote:
> Aside:  I suspect that none of the (plain-text / non-MIME) digest
> subscribers will see that properly.  I've found out from Mark S.,
> Mailman's maintainer, that UTF-8 isn't maintained in the plain-text /
> non-MIME digest.

If anyone cares (I did manage to get subscribed in time)…

The Unicode (and format=flowed line wrapping) survives the digesting
process for the MIME digest.  The text digest corrupted Unicode (and
format=flowed).

I forgot how nice MIME digests could be.  (Assuming your MUA understands
multipart/digest with message/rfc822 attachments.)  —  I'm actually
replying to the digest attachment and it should get threaded with the
proper message.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die