ISO Ewing PDP-11 FORTH

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Sun Aug 26 09:23:00 CDT 2018

There are several version of PDP-11 FIG-FORTH on the net, I'm trying to find the one from Marty Ewing
originally DECUS 11-232, later for RT-11

The writeup for the RT-11 version shows up with a Google search
https://manualzz.com/doc/20421230/forth-programming-system-rt11-decus-distribution-document

		FORTH PROGRAMMING SYSTEM
		RT11 DECUS Distribution
		Documentation File

			M. S. Ewing

the files in it are:

	FORTH.DOC	This file.
	FORTH.MAC	Forth Macro source for the Forth "kernel"
	FORSYS.DAT	Standard Forth text file
	XED.DAT		Extended editor text
	BFP.DAT		Basic floating point package
	EFP.DAT		An extended floating point package
	MSG.DAT		A minimal message file.

I have some sources which use a Z80 threaded language called Terse that I believe is based on this kernel that I'm
trying to archive (it's for some Bally arcade games)