MicroVAX I

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Tue Aug 14 15:11:31 CDT 2018

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 06:59:06PM +0100, Rob Jarratt via cctalk wrote:

> Even though the 730 is also pretty slow, I would love to have one if
> anyone in the UK has one going spare....

I'd love to come across one needing a good home in my neck of the woods some
day myself, or even more so an 11/750.  An 11/750 was my first exposure to a
system larger than a PC.  Actually I probably wouldn't say no to any VAX in
need of a good home, including a MicroVAX I.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.