MicroVAX I

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:51:04 CDT 2018

I know speed wise this was the slowest VAX of the day, but mine came from a
former DEC engineer and was used as a CAD station - it had a socking great
Tektronix monitor with it that's now at TNMoC in Bletchley Park. Or at
least I hope it still is.

--
adrian/witchy
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest home computer collection?