ISO: Tape Seal Belts

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 10:52:06 CDT 2018

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 9:11 PM, Alan Frisbie via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Long-distance moves can be "interesting" (and expensive) for someone
> who is: A vintage computer enthusiast, an home shop machinist, and
> a book fanatic, with a wife who shares my book "problem".  :-)

I can relate to that. I moved house about 4 years ago with rather less
than you (just one small lathe, a few racks, a few thousand books,
4 PERQs, etc) and it was not cheap. And that was just across
London.

I hope you don't have the problems that I have. With the amount of stuff
that was 'lost' or damaged in the move, I think I took a 5-figure loss :-(

-tony