Pdp 11/34 System for sale in Riverside,ca

steven at malikoff.com steven at malikoff.com
Wed Aug 1 22:34:08 CDT 2018

Wayne said
> http://www.ctonlineauctions.com/detail.asp?id=746466
>
> From the pictures it looks to be a fairly complete system with Kennedy tape drive.
> Has a System industries controller but doesn't appear to have a disk drive.
>
> I'd  love to have it, but my wife would kill me if i brought something that big home.
> I hope someone in the Riverside area on this list ( Mark Blair ? ) can acquire it.
>
> I have no affiliation with the seller.
>

> Wayne

If that machine goes to someone on this list, I'd appreciate getting in touch with them.

I have two Kennedy 9000's just like that one, and got a Kennedy formatter from eBay last year.
I'd appreciate some info and/or photos on just what controller and formatter that rack setup has,
and what docs there might be for same.

Thanks for any help,

Steve Malikoff.