Anyone have an HP 12661A DVS card manual, 12661-90004?

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Mon Apr 30 12:19:40 CDT 2018

I'm trying to pull together the HP paper I still have and will put it on the list of things to look for.
Unfortunately, it didn't get scanned from the Crisis Computer manual collection in 2005 since I had assumed
I had already scanned the interface cards. It's likely it is in the boxes of manuals I got from Sam Wood and
those are near the front of the paper I'm going through right now.