SPARCstation rescue giveaway (Was: Kei cars and motorcycles (Was: Rick Dickinson, ZX Spectrum designer, RIP))

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Fri Apr 27 17:28:54 CDT 2018

The ones from Mouser work well enough in every system that I have used
them in. I still get the IDPROM corrupt message on boot on some systems,
but it holds the MAC and the systems boot without intervention.

I tried to repair a few and botched most of them. I know that I should
be using the GlitchWorks stuff, but it has been easier to just buy
something that I can plug in.

alan