Help on a 1998 Award BIOS chip

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 00:55:02 CDT 2018

Actually the TL866A universal programmer comes with a PLCC-32 adapter included for about $50, including slo-mo shipment from the other end of the world and the extra tariff for the Chinese steel that must be hiding in it. And probably sharing a ride in the same boat, I should get some W29C020P’s. Which might chooch or not, on account of them containing either real or fake chips. In the latter case I will only will have lost a few American rupees and I can leave a blistering negative comment to further sink the already alarmingly low rating of my seller before he switches identity. So odds are in my favor. All electro-magically transacted on ePay based on fuzzy pictures for the gullible and funny money from PayBuddy. Oh the miracles of your new world economy.

Marc