Speed now & then (Space and time?)

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 05:58:52 CDT 2018

On 11 April 2018 at 23:48, ben <bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca> wrote:

> The FREE fpga development software is only under windows.

WINE works well now.

I write in Word 97 under WINE on 64-bit Ubuntu. Works a treat,
blindingly fast, and unlike any Linux tool I can find, it has a
working outliner.

VMs are almost trivially easy, too. Win10 is a free download and works
usably without registration or activation.

> WHAT HAPPEND TO * MINUX VERSION #1 *.

I don't understand the question.

> PS: I do have a better OS kicking around, Oberon but I need a extra
> screen and keyboard for it.

I have that -- well, A2 with Bluebottle -- running on the metal on my
old Thinkpad X200 (installed via a VM). Awaiting more time to learn
and experiment.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven • Skype/LinkedIn: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 • ČR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053