WeirdStuff going out of business

ben bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca
Sat Apr 7 23:32:30 CDT 2018

On 4/6/2018 6:35 PM, Douglas Taylor via cctalk wrote:
> On 4/5/2018 8:21 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
>> Last Day is this Sunday
>>
>> http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?63045-WeirdStuff-is-going-out-of-buisiness-(
>>

>> since I can't attach a picture here
>>
> What's going to happen to all the weird stuff?

It will magicly blend back into the state ...
When you think about it, there has not been much new weird stuff since
the 1980's. I am testing a 20 bit cpu (2901 design) in a DE1 FPGA
development system, and plan to use real hardware later this year
but that is only 1 new weird item for 2018.
Ben.
PS: Most of my development work had been fucked up by windows,
several  files had been secretly rolled back when it felt needed
to install new drivers, could not find them, crash and restore
the old crap, but only after a bootup.