WeirdStuff going out of business

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Fri Apr 6 13:13:29 CDT 2018

I really need to check out SurplusGizmos.  I’ve not been there since they were on the south side of the Highway.  I literally grew up going to the Tek Country Store, even now some of the furniture in my house came from there, and a lot of it at my parents did.  Still today, one of my prized finds from there is a hand-held IBM Card Punch that is still in the box.  It’s sitting about 5 feet from where I am now. :-)

I used to have several good places to hunt.  Thankfully I don’t any more, as I have more than I know what to do with.  I suspect Eco Binary probably sees some classic stuff, but I don’t think they attempt to sell it.  They’re a good source for non-Classic stuff.

Zane