RL01/RL02 emulator needed -- (was Many thanks to Glen's Vintage Computer Info)

Alan Frisbie Flash688 at flying-disk.com
Mon Apr 2 22:04:00 CDT 2018

Several days ago I wrote about my joy of finding a TDL-12 disk
controller, emulating four DEC RL02 drives and using a SCSI drive.
Sadly, I discovered that the controller is a dead as a doornail.
It doesn't respond to any bus address at all.

So, I'm back to my original quest: I need a controller that
emulates the DEC RLV11/RLV12 and RL01/RL02 drives.   From my
Google searching, I see a couple that use SD or similar solid
state devices.   Does anyone here have any direct experience
(good or bad) with any of these emulators?   I don't mind
spending money for a good solution.

Thanks,
Alan Frisbie