CDP1801

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Mon Oct 23 01:45:42 CDT 2017

I'm going to put it on my list of projects to create a CPU card for my Microtutor that uses the 1802 instead I think.  I can get some blue PCB stock.  As far as I understand the 1802 is fully backward compatible.
Maybe the 1801s will show up on day.  I've found all kinds of chips I was told were impossible to locate.

Sent from my Samsung device