WTB: HP-85 16k RAM Module and HPIB Floppy Drive

Eric Schlaepfer schlae at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 18:45:28 CST 2017

It'd be interesting to find out how well that PRM-85 works. I've laid out a
board for a rough equivalent but I haven't fabbed it out. It may be cheaper
for me to buy that instead.

I've also got a 9122C but I don't have the mass storage ROM so I can't use
it with my 85. Right now I'm using it with my 9000 series 300.