LA30 parts and question

Fritz Mueller fritzm at fritzm.org
Sat Nov 11 19:53:05 CST 2017

Hi folks,

I'm picking my way through an LA30 restoration right now.  It was pretty
filthy, so I've needed to pretty thoroughly disassemble it for proper
cleaning.

I noticed that a few of the thin steel ribbon springs in the paper path
are missing or broken on my unit, and some of the rubber bushings have
hardened and deteriorated.  Long shot ask, but wondering if anybody out
there has spares of:

     74-08648   (Spring, paper drag)
     12-10357-3 (Bushing, rubber mount)
     12-10358-3 (Ring, rubber mount)

Also, the maintenance manual recommends Molykote B2KR for lubrication in
a few places, but I can't seem to find specs on what this was.  Can
anybody recommend an equivalent modern alternative grease?

	cheers,
	  --FritzM.