VCF PNW (Feb 2018): Second call Exhibitors and Speakers

Michael Brutman mbbrutman at brutman.com
Sat Nov 11 17:45:47 CST 2017

In case you missed it we (the Vintage Computer Federation) is putting
together a Vintage Computer Festival (VCF PNW) at the Living Computer
Museum+Labs in Seattle.  We are actively looking for exhibitors and
speakers for this new show.

The show will be held February 10th and 11th, 2018.  We are not planning to
charge for admission to the show so visitors will be able to enjoy the
museum, the exhibits, speakers and the consignment area all for the normal
cost of museum admission.

We would like to get exhibitor registrations wrapped up by the end of
November so that we can move to the next stage of planning.  If you have an
idea for an exhibit and would like to hang out at the museum for two days
talking vintage computers then consider signing up today.  Have an
interesting topic for a presentation?  We need those too ...  Newbies need
not be scared; I'm new to this as well.

More information can be found at
http://vcfed.org/wp/festivals/vintage-computer-festival-pacific-northwest/
.  Please email me directly if you have questions or need encouragement.

Regards,

Mike Brutman
michael at vcfed.org