List Problems?

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Tue Nov 7 22:31:11 CST 2017

On Nov 7, 2017, at 1:07 PM, Rob Jarratt <robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> [...]

The only reason I saw these two emails is because I’m CC’d on them.  At least I now know that I can send emails to classiccmp, but I’m not getting emails from at this address.  I’m not sure if the problem is with my new email provider (Rackspace), or with classiccmp.  This is the only mail that I’m aware of not coming through.  I’m not on as many email lists as I used to be, but the others seem to be working.

Oddly enough, I’m still getting email at my Aracnet address since regaining email access to that account.

Zane