List Problems?

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Sun Nov 5 11:46:18 CST 2017

I know around the 20th I wasn’t the only one having problems.  Are there still issues?

Oddly enough, once I got access back to my Aracnet email address, and even though it has problems receiving email, it’s getting classiccmp just fine.  Which a surprise, considering I didn’t think my Aracnet account existed for much of that time.

OTOH, I’ve not received any from classiccmp at this address since the 20th.  I seem to be having problems logging into the website to check my preferences, and can’t even get it to send me a password.

It will be interesting to see if this makes it through.

Zane