"Left a home full of computers" Craigslist ad

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sun Nov 5 01:46:59 CDT 2017

I don't know anything but the ad copy the poster placed.

I'd think there might be more to the story if someone is in Southern New
Hampshire and can contact and perhaps visit.  Londonderry, north west
from Lawrence, Lowell, Ma.

https://nh.craigslist.org/sop/d/teletype-printer/6369045622.html

"Antique teletype for sale it has been indoors with other computers that
are 20plus yrs old , Also have a new Radio Shack TRS80 ,with all the
software and hardware ,printers,disc drives all like new , I was left a
home with all of its contents tons of electronics and computers, call if
you want me to send pics"