R: Help cloning an SGI boot drive

Mazzini Alessandro mazzinia at tin.it
Sun May 28 19:04:07 CDT 2017

I can only answer partially... I can change the id to allow to have both the hd connected only in 10/12 hours, so no fx until then.

The script I used is betxen's , and the prom settings are correct ( the old hd boots once reconnected )

SystemPartition=dksc(0,1,8)
OSLoadPartition=dksc(0,1,0)
OSLoader=sash
OSLoadFilename=/unix