In Hong Kong any old computing places to go?

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Sat May 27 09:03:47 CDT 2017

If you ever have the chance to go to HK again, definitely also get your Chinese visa. I used to travel to China and I used to only get 3 and 6 month visas. But in the last year or two, they now grant 10 year visas which I obtained although I have no current plans to visit china. Although I don’t know of any electronic fleas in HK, definitely visit Kowloon. It is really an amazing place.

Good luck
Eugene