In Hong Kong any old computing places to go?

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sat May 27 00:23:39 CDT 2017

On 5/26/2017 8:36 PM, Christian Liendo via cctalk wrote:
> Im working in Hong Kong the next few weeks and I was wondering if there is
> a place of interest I should check out
This google search "shenzhen junk buy old computers" Hit a few Alibaba
listings for old systems and parts.  Also other hits below I didn't
peruse.  As a destination for large amounts of scrap from here, there
must be some places with things other than mountains of Pentium chips
pulled from boards if you ask around.

Not hitting collections, but I'd be interested in this more than that.

thanks
jim