FTGH clear-out at Mesa Electronics, Richmond, CA, USA

shadoooo shadoooo at gmail.com
Thu May 25 13:59:06 CDT 2017

Hello,
given the rules, I think the winner could be me! :)
I hope it would not cost me a liver for shipment....
As I mentioned in my direct email to you,
if the DECtalk business goes to the end, I would be interested also on the
couple of Data General memory board, these could fit in a Nova I have here,
I think.
If you need address for shipping estimation to Italy, please answer to my
email, or write to the address used in this newsgroup.

Many thanks for your efforts! :)
Andrea

   - DECTalk priority goes to the person who responded to my offer first.
   After I get shipping estimates (FedEx services only, please) should
he/she
   decline I'll offer it to the next person to respond.