Directory of old computer collectors

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue May 23 02:08:52 CDT 2017

On 5/22/2017 11:06 PM, Lyle Bickley via cctalk wrote:
> On Mon, 22 May 2017 16:29:22 -0400
> william degnan via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
>> can you send a link to the people who are on the list so they can see
>> their listing?  I personally don't mind as long as any record that
>> includes me personally does not include my email address or phone
>> number.    I much prefer to send people to my web page contact form.
> Folks who are on the list should have the opportunity to approve what
> will and will not be posted about them. That's not only a legal
> requirement in many States, but also common courtesy.
>
> Regards,
> Lyle
You do get that this isn't cctalk, but one that people had already sent
contact info for.  I sent him revised publishable contact info for the
list.  I realize he probably made the request w/o 40 pages of consent
forms to read, but he seems to just be asking to allow him to publish
from that list, and a note here for anyone who didn't see it in their
email, since the respondents came from here.

thanks
jim