Directory of old computer collectors

steven stengel tosteve at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 15:19:35 CDT 2017

Hi,
In the past, I requested the email address and home city of old computer collectors to a compile a list for my own purposes.
Over 120 people had responded, which is great! Now I want to make this list PUBLIC with a Google map showing everyones location, email, and collecting preferences.
Since I don't have anyone's explicit permission to publish their information, I am now asking.
Please let me know if I may, or may not, place your information on the public webpage.
Thanks-
Steven Stengelhttp://oldcomputers.net/