AT&T Work Group System Voice Power voice processing boards for Unix PC 6300/7300 for sale

Sellam Ismail sellam.ismail at gmail.com
Thu May 18 14:04:12 CDT 2017

Forgive me, Ian is correct. I made some assumptions about these boards that
I had from when I first acquired them: that they naturally worked in the
AT&T Unix PCs.

It turns out they do in fact operate in a DOS environment. Here's a blurb
about them from 1988:

https://books.google.com/books?id=5z4EAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA27&lpg=PA27&dq=at%26t+work+group+system+voice+power&source=bl&ots=fsvhFQxsdY&sig=KgEw4u1p_Ev8AyyYGNR-uYrtSDA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjN7cyMkPrTAhUU-mMKHYQNCuEQ6AEIHzAB#v=onepage&q=at%26t%20work%20group%20system%20voice%20power&f=false

Thanks for the correction, Ian.

Sellam