Ethernet 1973/1974

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Wed May 17 11:55:39 CDT 2017

This is an early version. They made some changes like adding a protection diode and resistor on the coax input
after a nearby lightning strike at PARC wiped out a bunch of them. I guess I should pull apart the original Xerox
10 meg one which was designed by the same guy to see how similar they were.

I've been having lots of problems with shorted 10uF rat turd tantalums in the 3 meg ones as I've been bringing up
the net to interconnect the restored Altos at CHM.