Anyone want a Sun T-shirt?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Mar 30 15:24:22 CDT 2017

It's what, 27 years old...

Trying to de-junk my clothes closet, I ran across an XL t-shirt bearing,
on the front, a image of a ladybug with a red circle and bar across is
and the legend "Getting out the last bugs".  On the back, it has the Sun
logo and "SunStruck  4.1.89 (Wanda)".

It's in decent condition and probably dates from the time my wife worked
at Sun, even though she had nothing to do with the project in question.

Anyone want it?  Pay for first-class mail (I'll stuff it into an
envelope) and it's yours.  Otherwise, it goes to Goodwill.

--Chuck