PDP-11/20 in Iowa (x3)

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Mar 28 20:22:56 CDT 2017

    > From: Philipp Hachtmann

    > The 11/20 is the simplest 11 as far as I know.

'Simplest' in what sense? They certainly aren't the easiest ones to
understand, with all that random control logic! The -11/04 is far easier
to understand (for me, at least; YMMV).

    > From: Ethan Dicks

    > Was there ever a quad MOS memory board for the 11/20?

I'm pretty sure there was never a UNIBUS quad memory card from DEC.

    > if anyone knows where to get a crate of 110V Boxer fans for around
    > $5/each, let me know

New ones (not exactly the same as the originals, but the right size in the
X/Y directions, if not identical in the Z, and 110V, with the same kind of
power connector) are available on eBait for around $10 each. Look for "120mm
110V fan".

	Noel