Floating point routines for the 6809

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 10:23:50 CDT 2017

On 28 March 2017 at 08:54, jim stephens via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> I need to scrounge around

Hmm. That is not a possible usage of "scrounge" the way I know it. You
can't scrounge something you already have. It doesn't mean "search
for", it means "to pilfer", to get something off someone by the
pretence of borrowing it when you have no intention of ever returning
or repaying it. I.e. it's borderline theft.

It can mean to scavenge or to forage -- to go and seek something that
isn't yours that you can take and keep or use.

It doesn't mean to borrow, to seek, to look for.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com