[VideoMagia] Reparando um Vectrex

Tor Arntsen kspt.tor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 10:43:26 CDT 2017

On 24 March 2017 at 16:34, Alexandre Souza via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Well...there is some description in english, google translate is a very
> useful tool and the post has a pertinent video. I cannot view it as spam.
> Anyway...sorry for bothering :)
>
> Enviado do meu Tele-Movel
>
> On Mar 24, 2017 12:25 PM, "Paul Koning" <paulkoning at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> It sure has the signature of spam.  A link to some random place, without
>> explanation of what it is, text in Portuguese when the list uses English...

Your spam-o-meter isn't accurate.. mine didn't trigger. It isn't spam,
so it's clearly functional.  Subject is 'Reparando um Vectrex', which
hardly needs any additional translation. Body said 'New post on blog'.
Blog looks good. Poster is Alexandre, old-timer on the list. All items
ticked OK, all good.