GImix Ghost Video Board

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Thu Mar 23 18:57:45 CDT 2017

Hoping someone might be able to help me on this.

I got a Gimix Ghost SS50 video board today and was trying to find a manual.
I'm sure these were used in Gimix's own ghost systems but the very limited
info I've come across out there suggests they may have worked with any SS50
system.  It basically provides a direct composite video feed out from the
computer, I assume bypassing the need for a terminal.  I plugged it in and
fired it up on my SWTPC 6800 and it is working - I think - it generates a
full screen of readable random characters.  However it does not put up
anything from the computer - that still goes out via terminal.  I'm assuming
Ghost systems were wired up somehow to use this.. I'm hoping to find a
manual that explains how.  I don't see a keyboard interface for it anywhere
so maybe this went along as a complete Ghost system with hardware I don't
have.

Thanks if you have anything!