Looking for Apollo Workstations for TV show

Toby Thain toby at telegraphics.com.au
Mon Mar 13 15:24:09 CDT 2017

On 2017-03-13 4:15 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:

>> If it says "Earth is destroyed, the programmers failed"
>

> You appear to have no clue what "Halt and Catch Fire" is.

...But if the TITLE of the show says "stuff catches fire" that's a
pretty big warning right there.

Seriously, though, there should be an efficient way of aligning hoarders
and set dressers. Especially in my town Toronto, which is full of prop
shops since so much film and TV is done here. I've got a Televideo
terminal, among other things, that's dying to embrace a retirement of
film cameos.

--T