AIX documentation

Sam O'nella barythrin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 23:53:53 CDT 2017

As others said, we're not lawyers so ymmv but I would take it as the same as selling a used cd, dvd, software or books. The usual law is we can't copy it. So scanning it, if that company or company's intellectual property is still in existence they might care. But selling originals is usually ok unless specific wording against it, although that's also probably the original owner in contract not yourself.
Ironically I was *just* having a similar thought and self conversation with some training materials I just purchased from a used book store.
All the best,
- John
-------- Original message --------From: Electronics Plus via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> Date: 3/12/17  5:15 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: "'General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts'" <cctalk at classiccmp.org> Subject: AIX documentation
I have a number of binders that have pretty thorough AIX documentation, but
the trouble is, there are from security classes that were taught by private
companies. Am I legally allowed to resell these?