I hate the new mail system

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Tue Mar 7 13:01:47 CST 2017

Mouse via cctalk wrote:

> >> And BTW, what you are doing is not clever at all:
> >>   mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
> >>     SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
> >>     host MX-4.rodents-montreal.org [98.124.61.89]:
> >>     550-.de's whois server, whois.denic.de, is completely broken, handing
> >>     550-out no contact information at all when queried for .de domains in
> >>     550 the usual way.  Such a domain has no place on a civilized network.
>
> It's not supposed to be clever.  I'm just willing to call brokenness
> brokenness.  That it's an entire country that's broken does not make it
> any less broken.  Nor does it get them a pass on brokenness; if
> anything, being big makes the offence greater - they have less excuse.

Yes..you are the good guy.
It's better now?

It may be not supposed to be clever, it's just supposed to be idiotic..you
behave like a moron in this case, I'm toldd my opinion about that years
before to you.

I think no one from the german guys here can change anything on the
DeNics behavior regarding their whois service, and you punishing all the
germans for ther NIC service...OMG...

You are an intelligent guy and a very good programmer..but in this case,
sorry...

Regards,

Holm

$ whois  uni-stuttgart.de