FTGH (you come get): VAXstation 100 terminals

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Mar 6 20:56:46 CST 2017

> On Mar 6, 2017, at 6:34 PM, Jason T via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> Before getting rid of them all, maybe you (or someone on the list who
> receives one) could consider taking some photos for the Terminals
> Wiki.  I don't believe it has an entry there yet:

If I get them, there will (eventually) be pictures, and maybe even a YouTube video. The very limited information that seems to be available online makes them even more interesting to me!

Hmm, I would probably need to rig a Unibus expansion chassis for my VAX-11/730, since its card cage is full.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/