I hate the new mail system

John Many Jars john at yoyodyne-propulsion.net
Wed Mar 1 03:47:05 CST 2017

On 28 February 2017 at 21:23, Rich Alderson via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> OK, it's official.  I rarely criticize mail interfaces, because they're
> usually
> mostly innocuous.  However, today's change makes life a lot more difficult.
>
> In the past, it was simple to direct a reply to an individual instead of
> to the
> list because the originator's address was right there in the From:
> header.  As
> of today, the list address is substituted for that, so that it is
> impossible to
> respond privately...

Users.

--
Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems:  "The Future Begins Tomorrow"
Visit us at: http://www.yoyodyne-propulsion.net

--------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -- Jonathan Swift