What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 19:53:47 CST 2017

http://bitsavers.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/pdf/honeywell/datamatic_1000/

> > Big, wide tape reels.
> >
> > --Chuck
> >

> I am pretty sure I have the first print of that manual, but I thought
Datamatic was a pre-Burroughs machine not Honeywell...I am not home to
check, if you'd like me to I can Monday.  That's the base 10 system,
right?  I also have some orig decimal counter tubes IIRC too.  I suppose
that all qualifies as pretty rare.  Or I am confusing with a different,
similarly - named system.
> Bill

Yup I must be mistaken.  Nevermind I'll check when I get back to my office